One of those days. I’ve had a lot of them many times. Here are some songs that have each ministered to me in difficult times, and encouraged me to press on.
Music is such a powerful medium. We can learn a song as a child and remember it 20 years later. These songs all hold truths that are great to tuck away for hard days.
I have shared a bit before about how songs have ministered to me in my post His Grace Is Enough.
I would love to share the snippets of lyrics that have really spoken to me, but as a blogger I have to abide by copyright laws, and posting more than a song title is considered infringement.
This post contains affiliate links. This means that the price that you pay will not change, but I receive a small commission when you purchase through my links.
Songs For Tough Days
- Shackles by Mary Mary
- Held by Natalie Grant
- God is God by Steven Curtis Chapman
- This Is The Stuff by Francesca Battistelli
- Strong Enough by Matthew West
- Out of My Hands by Matthew West
- Trust In You by Lauren Daigle
- Walk By Faith by Jeremy Camp
- I Still Believe by Jeremy Camp
- Blessed Be Your Name by Tree 63
- Your Grace Is Enough by Matt Maher
- Lord Move Or Move Me by FFH
- You Are God Alone by Phillips, Craig, and Dean
- Let The Waters Rise by Mikeschair
- Hills And Valleys by Tauren Wells
- You Are Loved by Stars Go Dim
- Rescue by Michael Gungor
- Never Alone by BarlowGirl
- Praise You In The Storm by Casting Crowns
- One Thing Remains by Passion Conference
- Your Love Never Fails by Jesus Culture
- It Is Well With My Soul by Jeremy Camp
- Trading My Sorrows by Darrell Evans
- He Is Our Peace by Maranatha
- The Voice Of Truth by Casting Crowns
- Corner Stone by Aaron Shust
- I Have This Hope by Tenth Avenue North
- Your Hands by JJ Heller
- Whom Shall I Fear by Chris Tomlin
- Need You Now (How Many Times) by Plumb
- Lift Me Up by The Afters
- Steady My Heart by Kari Jobe
- Cry Out To Jesus by ThirdDay
- At The Foot of The Cross by Kathryn Scott
- Desert Song by Shane and Shane
- Hungry (Falling On My Knees) by Kathryn Scott
Has music ministered to you? What songs do you like to listen to in hard times?