Notice: Undefined index: margin_above in /var/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 450
Notice: Undefined index: margin_below in /var/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsiocns_OnPosts.php on line 451
This past week has been a rather exciting one.
I love snow. It is one of my favorite things ever. We started the week with a possibility of snow. By Tuesday night it was a more serious possibility.
Wednesday we ventured out for some staples, with the thought that by the weekend we could make the usual Costco trip.
We went out for the first time Monday for our midwife appointment. Five days later.
Wednesday the dryer door switch gave out…so snow things had to air dry, hung up in the bathroom and door frames. Like the rest of the laundry done this week (which has not been much, due to running out of spaces to hang it). The part has been ordered, but hubby and I spent part of our anniversary yesterday hot wiring the dryer.
It has been so much fun to play in the snow though. The big kids are finally big enough to enjoy it with. D is young enough that it is harder for him to move all bundled up.
Snow angels, snow ball fights, trying to build a snowman…the snow would not pack well, but it was fun trying. Hopefully some good memories made.
I did get a few posts up, sharing the free app that I use to check products for toxic chemicals and my diy beauty oil.
January is mentoring month. Have you found a mentor? Are you mentoring someone else?
It is also Sunday Supper month. I am planning some posts on family dinners later this week.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!