I am really at a loss for the intro to this post….it’s really just a bunch of fun gift ideas for essential oil users that I have stumbled across in the past couple of weeks. This might be a longer post than normal. Many of these items are currently on sale (some over 50% off!), but Amazon changes prices all of the time, so please doubt check them. With a few exceptions, the majority of these are under $4o, but a lot of them are under $10.
This post contains affiliate links. This means that it does not change the price of the items that you purchase through the links, but I get a very small percentage. Photos in this post are also clickable affiliate links.
This diffuser is fun because it has a built-in speaker.
- Provides hours of relaxing therapeutic mist and soothing sounds for a complete home spa experience
- Four selectable nature sounds or connect your own personal music device thru the built in speaker
- Seven rotating or selectable colored lights make an ideal mood light or night light for kids
- Four different aroma mist settings allow for variable periods of continuous operation 3 to 8 hours
- Beautiful wood grained base and a heavy glass diffuser top
This one is a nice big one that will run 10+ hours
- Waterless Auto Shut Off: 500ml water capacity can support over 10 hours working time. Shut Off AutoColor-changing LEDs: 7 kinds of colorful changing LED lamp, each has HIGH and LOW types.
- Reliable and Friendly Customer Service: Ready to respond 24 hours and Support Guarantee
- High/Low Mist Control & 4 Timing Function: Press “High/Low” button to select strong or weak
This one is nice and portable.
- Whisper-Quiet Ultrasonic Operation – humidify your living space to prevent dry, stuffy air and flu/cold germs infecting your loved ones.
- Prevent dry and chapped skin in dry winter months.
- Spark Your Kid’s Imagination with 7 Changing Mood Lights, each of which is adjustable between Bright and Dim modes, and could be set steady on. Color including: Green, Dark blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, Light blue, White.
- Shuts Off Automatically When The Water Runs Out.
- Portable for Home, Office, Spa, or Bedroom.
- Two Working Modes:Continuous Mist, Lights only.
- Content: 100 ml
- Extra Long Power Cord: 6 feet
- Item Size: 3.9 * 5.7in
- Weight: 11oz.
- Material: PP Hard Plastic
- Working Time: 3 hours in continuous mode
- Monitor the shortage of water automatically and ensure the safety
Essential Oil Safety by Robert Tisserand is pretty much the authority on Essential Oil Safety and a great resource. At time of posting (11/28/16), it is on sale for 42% off, still a bit pricey, but a great deal.
A cute labeling kit. This one comes with a marker and bottle tool.
This kit is nice because it comes with everything you will need to use rollers bottles. You get 12 cobalt blue roller bottles, 2 pipette droppers, 18 labels and a bottle tool for a great price.
This carry case holds 10 5-15 ml bottles or 10 roller bottles for easy transport-from room to room or as you travel.
This hard case
has 30 adjustable slots for 5ml, 10ml, and 15ml bottles.
Great for your purse or diaper bag, this hard shelled carry case holds 10 5ml or 10 ml roller bottles for easy use.
Slightly bigger, this foam padded cade holds 16 5-15ml bottles, is pretty portable at 5×3.25×5.25 inches and has a lifetime warranty. At time of posting on 11/28/16 it is on sale for 56% off at only $10.95.
These bottle tools come in handy for opening rollers bottles or dropper caps for mixing your own blends.
Pipettes are great tools to have on hand for making your own blends.
Inhalation is the most effective way to use essential oils and these inhalers are a great tool. They are very easy to transport, so you can bring your most used blends along with you.
These mini funnels make adding carrier oils to your blends a breeze.
These 10ml spray bottles are perfect for making your own perfumes, car freshener spray, or sanitizing sprays.
These silcon roller bottle sleeves are a great idea. They would make a perfect key chain for your favorite oil. You can also get them in purple.
This kit is great because it gets you some great spray bottles and the accessories to help you make your own sprays.
10ml dropper bottles are nice for mixing your own blends. You can find 15ml dropper bottles here if you want the bigger size.
I recently found these adorable mini (5ml) spray bottles. They would make nice car spray or travel perfume bottles.
These 16 ounce glass spray bottles are my favorites. I have 4 of them, and could use a few more. They are what I use for my cleaners and room spray.
2 ounce glass spray bottles also come in handy. Great for sanitizing spray, bug spray, room freshener spray or toilet spray.
This shelf is a great way to store your oils so that they are easily accessible and labels are visible.
This beautiful wooden box holds 68 bottles. Personally I like the shelf storage method better, but some prefer a pretty box.
These diffuser necklaces would make a lovely gift for an oil lover. You can click on the images below to find out more about each design, or click here for more designs.
These car diffuser clips are a great way to freshen your car without harmful chemicals. Click on the images below to view the designs closer.
Roller bottles are a great tool for essential oil users, and they come in all sizes and colors. The standard is 10ml, though 5ml ones have some great uses as well. You can click on the images below to check out the rollers I’ve found useful.
There are a lot of fun and pretty labeling options, you can click on the images below to get a better view of the ones I found: