I am currently writing this Monday night. At 10:57. Because our girlie is wired. She’s currently singing the littlest a song to get him to sleep because he is wired too.
Hubby and I (and the youngest) just got back from a date night. Late anniversary and early Valentine’s Day.
Yesterday, I shared some essential oil diffuser blends to inspire romance.
I had hoped to have some other Valentine’s Day themed posts, but life happens.
Progress is being made on the house. I see it. Even if I am the only one.
Last week I was blessed by a friend coming to help me fold some laundry. We did not finish mount laundrious, but it is much smaller.
This week my mom and youngest sister are up to help with the children’s activities so that I can focus on the house. my goal is getting the downstairs done.
Dealing with a few things that will be shared in a blog post later. The struggle is very real.
With all of the attention that love gets this week, it has been a good reminder to put on love.
I have been enjoying some classics on audiobooks on Hoopla while I clean. There are a few more modern learning books that I would like to listen to, but I end up wanting to stop and take notes, so I have been keeping the Little Grey Cells busy listening to some Poirot mysteries.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!