Autumn is here! Not my very favorite season, but it is a lovely one. My favorite things about it are the lovely colored leaves and pumpkin everything!
Things have been very busy around here, and we are still finding our groove with school. I plan to write more about that in the future. We are enjoying it very much. I love seeing things click with the kids.
Our littlest had his oral ties revised last week and he is doing well. I have to stretch his sore little mouth five times a day for five weeks, but he is already getting nice rolls on his arms and is a lot more energetic. Nursing is much easier and he is much more efficient as well.
I made out our autumn bucket list and shared that yesterday. As I mentioned, it is pumpkin season.
I love everything pumpkin. Hubby not so much, so I really try to keep it to September-December.
The oldest two children earned their yellow belts in their kids karate classes. Our third little one wishes he could be in class and tries to do karate on his older siblings…
I have started simmering delicious things to make the house smell autumny. Our youngest is a bit too young to use most of the essential oils that I have diffused in autumn in the past, so I am sticking to the simmer pot.
I might make up a pot of wassail for the ladies Bible study on Wednesday night. And perhaps something pumpkiny?
In the month of October I am hosting a Thanksgiving Challenge. Please join me on Instagram, or Facebook to take part in it!
Tomorrow I will share about our family’s Halloween Ministry to the neighborhood children.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!