No new posts to share this time, but I am chipping away at a few. Some research heavy ones, but I am hoping to get a couple out in the next week or so.
We are also chipping away at our Spring Bucket List.
- Of course, this weekend we celebrated Christ’s resurrection. We did our Resurrection Eggs, as well as our other traditions. We also added our new church’s potluck to our traditions. It has been so sweet seeing the children begin to grasp the significance of the cross.
- We have picked flowers. We have smelled flowers.
- We started some seeds for our garden and are learning how plants grow.
- We visited a petting zoo.
- We have enjoyed the sunshine (finally!). I was glad to have aloe plants on hand though as I got a little pink.
- We have gotten a couple of pretty good family photos
I have gotten some supplies for several other of our bucket list items so I have them on hand, which will make it easier planning out getting them done.
I hit the dollar store last night and got some outdoor fun items for the children.
As I mentioned above, we had a church potluck after service on Sunday. It is something we do most Sundays. It is so nice to be a part of the body, doing life together. Getting to know each other. Breaking bread together. There is a lovely couple that facilitates it each week. Our little girlie loves to sit with one older lady in particular. The children play.
There are some exciting things coming up for Timeless Mama.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle coming out next week! There are some great resources available (as always).
Friday I am hosting a guest post. Those are always fun.
I have been freshening things up around the house. It has been nice to open up the house and let the fresh air in.
About two months until our new addition arrives! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I did have a momentary panic when I realized how soon it is coming up and how much I want to get done.
I have been trying to make sure that I get enough sleep, though the last few weeks it has not been easy between allergies, the children (and their allergies!), and just trying to get comfy and get to sleep before I have to run to the potty again!
It really is a key to a more productive day though!
The past few weeks have been rough. Tired, hormonal mama…spring fevered children…I have been spending lots of time in the Word, diffusing oils, and listening to some refocusing music.
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!