Not too much new this week. I did share some Songs for Tough Days yesterday. Of course just after I had posted it (graphics and all) I remembered another great one. I may just note it in there and leave the graphic…
I did tweak some older posts as well.
That is about it.
Over the weekend I attended a ladies retreat with the ladies from church. It was such fun, and I learned some great spiritual lessons that the ladies used arts and crafts to illustrate. I hope to share some notes from that in the future. I got to try my hand at pottery, which I have always wanted to do. Harder than it looks, but I would still love to do more!
On to the linkup!
The Aprons & Pearls Link-up
“If you want to experience consistent victory and see it played out in the atmosphere of your home, continually look for areas in which the Holy Spirit is leading to greater obedience, and ask God what your part is in making that a reality.
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, MLM Oils or the like). Affiliate links to relevant items okay.
- While I personally do not see anything wrong with a glass of wine every once in a while, please do not include alcoholic beverage recipes. It is a stumbling block to many, and I am not comfortable including them. They will be deleted.
- Feel free to include old posts that need some love, relevant link ups and giveaways.
- Leave as many as you like.
- Link back to the Aprons & Pearls Linkup, either using the button below or a text link on either your post, sidebar, or link party page.
- Use the hashtag #apronspearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
- I would like to encourage you to browse through the links and take time to visit some and comment when lead.
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back through Sunday and check out some of the posts!
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board.
As time allows I will pin some links from the linkup (unless you have already added them to the board), share them on social media and comment.
Please note: View expressed in linkedup posts do not necessarily reflect my own, and I reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts.
Now, to the link-up! Just click on the blue button below to add your link, and to check out all of the links left by others! Links are sorted randomly, so no need to worry if you join us late in the game!