Probably not too deep of an intro today. I over did it a lot last week and I am trying to get caught up on dishes, laundry and putting party things away from this past weekend. Add to that I little boy who is not feeling well (he got a big bite of a gluten filled biscuit the other day and is really feeling it).
But I am chipping away at it. One step at a time. Relying heavily on this verse today…
And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
2 Corinthians 12:9
Aprons & Pearls Link~up
What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow.
I have made a Pinterest Board for the posts that you link-up, feel free to send me a message over on pinterest to be added. You can click here to check out the board. Pinterest is a great way to get your posts seen.
About the Aprons & Pearls Link-up
This is a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave up to three links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, Oil Selling or the like).
- Life happens and we all get behind sometimes, but for each link you leave, please comment on at least two posts (1 link=2 comments, 2 links=4 comments, 3 links=6 comments).
- Comments should be meaningful (at least 10 words and relevant to the post) and use keywords from the post title.
- Add the Aprons & Pearls Button below to either your post or your sidebar so others can join in.
- Use the hashtag #aprons&pearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back Sunday and check out some of the posts!
<a href=”http://aboutachik.wordpress.com/category/aprons-pearls/”><img src=”http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/godschik/fe0da277-145a-4965-b39e-a835bbc51409.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Aprons & Pearls Link~Up” /></a>