I have been thinking about setting up a link up for quite some time, and I finally made a graphic that, while not quite what I envisioned, will work until I find that perfect image.
About the Aprons & Pearls Link-up
This will be a Christ-based weekly link-up to encourage others in their walks, and help Christian bloggers get their work out there.
Leave up to three links to posts that are:
Homemaking/natural living/parenting/Christian walk related.
This could be natural living posts, recipes, cleaning, parenting, devotions, lessons, homeschool, Christian living, mentoring, modesty, gardening, homemade, diy, marriage, relationships, frugality, etc.
- Link directly to your post (not to your homepage).
- Please, no marketing posts (Plexus, Jamberry, Oil Selling or the like).
- Life happens and we all get behind sometimes, but for each link you leave, please comment on at least two posts (1 link=2 comments, 2 links=4 comments, 3 links=6 comments).
- Comments should be meaningful (at least 10 words and relevant to the post) and use keywords from the post title.
- Add the Aprons & Pearls Button below to either your post or your sidebar so others can join in.
- Use the hashtag #aprons&pearls when posting on social media so we can find your posts as well!
The link-up will run Tuesday at 6am-Sunday at 5pm. Please come back Sunday and check out some of the posts!
<a href=”http://aboutachik.wordpress.com/category/aprons-pearls/”><img src=”http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/godschik/614b1d18-a4cb-414a-a454-13881598be0f.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”The Aprons & Pearls Link~Up”/></a>