Need a little gift for a friend, teacher or
hostess? Here is a fun, simple idea that you can make as big or as small as you like. Most everything can be found at the dollar store or big chain store fairly inexpensively.
What you will need:
A container (I found these little buckets at Target for $1, shower caddies from the dollar store or baskets from the thrift store work well)
- A manicure kit (nail clippers, nail file, foam toe separators, etc)
- 7 step type buffers
- Nail polish (color, and a top coat or ‘art’ type polish pen or one with a narrow brush you can design with)
- Cotton moisture socks or gloves
- Lotion/body butter/hard lotion bar
- Foot soak (mint tea bags or Epsom salt soak)
- Cuticle cream (or a small jar of shea butter)
- Foot file or pumice stone or scrub
- Nail polish remover wipes (or nail polish remover and cotton balls)
- Nail Decals
If you need to you can stuff the bottom of your container with tissue paper (or Easter ‘grass’ if you have some leftover). Pick and choose from the list above, while they are all very nice and handy, you could just do a bottle of polish, lotion and chocolates and it’s a nice gift. If the person you are giving it to does not paint their nails, leave out the polish and polish remover and decals. If they are allergic to chocolate, leave them out.
An extremely easy and quick (and inexpensive) gift.